Click Here for Cutting Edge Fitness

Thursday, April 23, 2009

No Curl Secret to Bigger Bicep



This is a workout developed by Alwyn Cosgrove. This man has been through it all and has trained all types of individuals. He also writes articles for Mens Health as well as other top magazines in the Health and Fitness Industry. When he talks, I listen. When he writes, I definitely read.


The link above is a downloadable workout so please check it out. I have would like to say that my bicep size and tone has increased significantly since January, but I have not done one isolated biceps exercise at all.


If you get a chance, get the May 2009 issue of Mens Health and read the article titled, "Build Muscles from All Angles"


If you have even more time, check out http://www.liftstrong.com/. Alwyn developed a CD-ROM that contains PDF articles from a large cast of fitness and rehab professionals. It is only 24.99 and ALL proceeds go to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. I got my copy this week and it is like paying 30 dollars for a 3 day seminar on Rehab, Strength and Conditioning and Nutrition.


Hope all is going well and take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kettlebell Training in the Nashville News